Re: RFS: docbook-slides-demo (updated package)

Am Mittwoch, den 24.02.2010, 15:53 +0100 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
> Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.4.0-1
> > of my package "docbook-slides-demo".
> >
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > docbook-slides-demo - Demo presentation slides for the docbook-slides
> > package
>
> I will take a look as soon as I'm back. IIRC there were several issues
> with the package in Debian.

Ok, did take a look:

- IMO Help/HOWTO is not a valid (menu nor doc-base) section
- Why the repackaging? All you do is to move the only existing directory
from the tarball into its own tarball? Please don't do this (see the
Debian reject FAQ). This will also solve the next comment:
- for a dh 7 rules file the file is too large ;) You can make it much
more easier (to be honest: the easiest dh 7 rules file available is by
far enough)
- minor: adjust debian/copyright with something like "... debianized
by ... and currently maintained by ..."

BTW: If

Regards, Daniel