RFS: mbuffer (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 20091227-1
of my package "mbuffer".  This upload packages a new upstream
version and fixes a couple of typos and grammar nits in the manual
page.

It builds a single binary package:
mbuffer    - tool for buffering data streams

The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.  It can be
found on mentors.debian.net:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mbuffer/mbuffer_20091227-1.dsc

JFYI, here's the latest changelog entry:

mbuffer (20091227-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version:
    - remove the 05-kfreebsd and 06-signal patches, integrated upstream
    - reintroduce the 02-test-cleanup patch, since the upstream Makefile
      needs to be portable and may not afford to use ?=
    - remove the explicit -lrt, upstream links against it now
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4 with no changes.
  * Add the 07-manpage patch to fix a couple of typos and grammar nits
    in the manual page; forwarded upstream, the author accepted it for
    the next upstream release.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:43:44 +0200

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Key fingerprint	2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13