RFS: s5 (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1.dfsg.2-2
of my package "s5".  This version fixes a problem with
the wrong description raised in #529210 and fixes a bug in
the s5(1) utility's "check" command.

It builds a single binary package:
s5         - A simple HTML-based presentation system

The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder; there is a lintian
warning and a pedantic complaint, both of which are addressed in my RFS
for the previous s5 version at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/01/msg00081.html

The upload would fix these bugs: 569210

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/s5/s5_1.1.dfsg.2-2.dsc

JFYI, here's the last changelog entry:

s5 (1.1.dfsg.2-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Reword and move the S5 expansion to the end of the long description
    to avoid repetition.  Closes: #569210
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4 with no changes.
  * Append a tilde to the debhelper dependency version to ease backporting.
  * Fix a bug in s5(1)'s "check" action - look for the checksums file in
    the parent directory, too, since that's where the "blank" action
    actually installs it!

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:05:23 +0200

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Key fingerprint	2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13