Re: Re: RFS: qt-program-starter (new package)

> Okay, should I call them qtshutdown and qtprogramstarter or rather
> shutdown-p and program-starter?
> If I rename them, should I upload them as new packages and delete the others?

I've renamed them to qshutdown and qprogram-starter...
If I upload them like this to mentors, should I delete the others? - I don't
have to make a new RFS in this list, do I?

p.s. Can I write to you directly? - I think it would be faster this way.

Kind regards
 Christian Metscher