Re: RFS: qt-program-starter (new package)

> Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> writes:
>
> Since this is a rather similar (and also very small) tool with
identical
> build dependencies, I think you should merge these into a unified
> tarball.

I'm not sure about this, because they have very different purposes:
qt-shutdown-p is a tool just for shutting down the system, while
qt-program-starter is a tool to start programs or commands with the
options to shutdown and log errors and output.

> You might also consider using a little less generic name for these
> tools, especially since 'qt-*' package names are normally used for tools
> from the Qt package itself.

Okay, should I call them qtshutdown and qtprogramstarter or rather
shutdown-p and program-starter?
If I rename them, should I upload them as new packages and delete the others?

Kind regards
 Christian Metscher