updates on mentors.debian.net without *orig*

Hello,

if I already have uploaded my package to mentors.debian.net:

i.e.	mypack_1.0-1.debian.tar.gz
	mypack_1.0-1.dsc
	mypack_1.0.orig.tar.gz

and it was sponsored, I should remove the files from mentors.debian.net.

But after awhile I will make an updated version. When I create the new
version with debuild, i.e. 1.0-2, the file

	mypack_1.0-2_amd64.changes

is made without a line for mypack_1.0.orig.tar.gz (the usual behaviour)
and the upload to mentors.debian.net ignores that file.

Then mentors.debian.net only have the following files:

i.e.	mypack_1.0-2.debian.tar.gz
	mypack_1.0-2.dsc

Is this o.k. and the usual way?

Fondest regards,