Re: RFS: parti 0.0.6-1 (new package)

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:56:35 +0100, Michael Schutte wrote:

> I’m looking for comments on (and an upload of :-)) my parti package.
> 	dget http://alioth.debian.org/~michi-guest/packages/parti_0.0.6-1.dsc

Sounds funny :)

I've no experience with python package, so just a few nit-picking
comments:
- d/control: Standards-Version -> 3.8.4 (and update your version of
  lintian :))
- d/copyright: according to DEP5 the Maintainer at the top is the
  _upstream_ maintainer
- You might want to fix the following lintian info with a patch:
  "I: xpra: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/xpra.1.gz:219"
- You could install NEWS as the upstream changelog.
- The README from debian/docs doesn't get installed (I was curious if
  d/docs besides d/$pkg.docs is a clever trick or a bug, it seems
  it's at least not the former :))

HTH,
gregor

--