RFS: libva

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libva".

* Package name    : libva
  Version         : 1.0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Waldo Bastian <waldo.bastian@intel.com>
                  : Jonathan Bian <jonathan.bian@intel.com>
* URL             : http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/vaapi
* License         : MIT/X11
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
i965-va-driver - Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- i965 VA driver
libva-dev  - Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- development files
libva-x11-1 - Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- X11 runtime
libva1     - Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- runtime
vainfo     - Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- info program

The upload would fix these bugs: 569635

My motivation for maintaining this package is: It's used by ffmpeg, mplayer,
and
vlc.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libva/libva_1.0.1-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Also Reinhard (the DD
in the multimedia team) is not available to upload this package, which is why
I'm asking for a sponsor at debian-mentors.

Kind regards
 Andres Mejia