Re: RFS: fuppes

Thankyou. If I may recommend looking at the depends; I believe that they are correct if every part of the package would build natively on debian. But some parts don't and I think you may have to manually recompile ffmpeg to get them to work.

What this means is that I think there are too many depends for what is required by the package (as it is now). But there may be other areas with problems too; i'm uncertain about the pre and post install scripts.

I'll happily fix anything that is suggested,
Thankyou for your time,
Robert

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Michael Schultheiss <schultmc@debian.org> wrote:
Robert Massaioli wrote:
> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fuppes".

I'll take a look - I'm interested in seeing fuppes in Debian.