Re: Joining Debian

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 7:17 AM, Nicolas Alvarez
<nicolas.alvarez@gmail.com> wrote:
> Paul Wise wrote:
>> On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 4:23 AM, Leo "costela" Antunes
>> <costela@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Putting my money where my mouth is: done.
>>> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq
>>
>> I just realised that what you have just done violates the license of
>> Matthew's document. Please read the copyright / license section of it
>> at the very end.
>
> What is the license of content in the wiki?

That isn't the problem, the problem is that Matthew's document is GPL
and he has designated the HTML document as the source code, which is
obviously not being distributed on the wiki.

In answer to your question: none, more info here:

http://bugs.debian.org/385797
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/LicencingTerms
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/LicencingTerms/Proposals
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2009/06/threads.html#00083