RFS: qhimdtransfer

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qhimdtransfer".

It is a software to transfer audio tracks to and from Sony HiMD
and compatible walkman. To my current knowledge, it is the first
software free software and first third-party software to be
able to provide access to HiMD walkman. Getting this into Debian
will allow alot of people to use their MiniDisc devices with Linux
the first time with a native software. The functionality of the
software is not yet completed, for example, transfers to the
device are not yet possible and transfers from certain models
doesn't work either. However, we are eagerly working on improvements
and alot of stuff is already understood and simply needs to be
implemented. Please have a look at our wiki if interested:

<https://wiki.physik.fu-berlin.de/linux-minidisc/>

You may also like to read the article on our project in Linux
Journal, issue 185:

<http://users.physik.fu-berlin.de/~glaubitz/minidisclj.pdf>

* Package name    : qhimdtransfer
  Version         : 0.0.1-1~20100214~debian
  Upstream Author : Michael Karcher, Adrian Glaubitz and others
* URL             : https://wiki.physik.fu-berlin.de/linux-minidisc/
* License         : GPL v2
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
qhimdtransfer - Qt-based transfer software for HiMD Walkman.

My motivation for maintaining this package is: [fill in].

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qhimdtransfer/qhimdtransfer_0.0.1-1~20100214~debian.dsc

Adrian