RFS: kgmailnotifier - Gmail notifier applet for KDE

From: Rafael Belmonte <EagleScreen@gmail.com>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: RFS: kgmailnotifier

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kgmailnotifier".

* Package name : kgmailnotifier
Version : 0.5.1-1
Upstream Author : [Marcel Hasler <mahasler@gmail.com>]
* License : [GPL]
Section : kde

It builds these binary packages:
kgmailnotifier - Gmail notifier applet for KDE

The upload would fix these bugs: 568037

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I like this package more than other alternatives like kmail, checkgmail, or kcheckgmail,
I think many other users can rather this package instead of the rest of alternatives.
I like this package because it is simple, easy of use, and it just works.
This package is already in Kubuntu and I want it in Debian, so I am volunteer to maintain it.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kgmailnotifier/kgmailnotifier_0.5.1-1.dsc

Kind regards
Rafael Belmonte