Re: README.Debian updated

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, David D Lowe wrote:

On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 21:51 -0500, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
Ping debian-mentors when you've updated README.Debian!

I've updated README.Debian, you can get the new version at:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/ooo-thumbnailer/ooo-thumbnailer_0.2-4.dsc

I'm excited about finally getting this into Debian!

*Almost*

A few lintian warnings:

paulproteus@renaissance:~/pbuilder/result/sid-i386 $ lintian ooo*deb
W: ooo-thumbnailer: extra-license-file usr/share/doc/ooo-thumbnailer/COPYING.gz
W: ooo-thumbnailer: debian-changelog-line-too-long line 2
W: ooo-thumbnailer: debian-changelog-line-too-long line 5
W: ooo-thumbnailer: extra-license-file usr/share/doc/ooo-thumbnailer/COPYING.gz

Sorry to not mention these before -- can you give them a look?

Don't forget to look into DebianMaintainer status so you can keep shipping this (although, from the length of the script, it's almost hard to imagine you'll have any bugs).

-- Asheesh.

--
Now that I have my "APPLE", I comprehend COST ACCOUNTING!!