Re: RFS: ooo-thumbnailer

On Sat, Feb 06, 2010 at 03:48:08PM -0500, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> Also, I'm just wondering: why did you remove the dependency on
> "bash"? Maybe I'm being silly, but I figure it does really depend on
> it.

	bash is Essential and you don't explicitely depend on essential
packages but assume it's there anyway.

> (Other Debian mentors -- is it okay to upload a package whose
> version is 0.2-3 or 0.2-4 as the first Debian upload? Or should we
> instead rewrite history and pretend this is 0.2-1 when it's ready to
> go?)

	There are some of the sponsors around demanding to increase the
debian version for every change of a package that hit mentors and
others that want a version just after the one in the archive.

Cheers

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/