Re: RFS: tacacs+

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 06:30:26PM +0100, Tourneur Henry-Nicolas wrote:
> I just did so and normally, I should have fixed all of the lintian Errors and
> Warnings. Could somebody review my package again ?
>
> Thanks everybody for taking time to help me.
I was wondering why you have put the binaries into /usr/bin and not
/usr/sbin. Both are not programs standard users run.
  tac_plus is the TACACS+ daemon and has a man page in section 8
  tac_pwd is used by system administrators to make DES passwords to put
into the configuration file. Again it has a section 8 man pages.

To me this sort of stuff belongs in /usr/sbin.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au