Re: RFS: bygfoot (updated package)

Hi Christoph,
First all, thank you :)
Sorry I have not time, but recently I was reading your e-mail.

> Hm what do you think of the following lintian warnings?

I think it depends the lintian's version, recently updated and said
this, but before all was fine.

> W: bygfoot: possible-bashism-in-maintainer-script preinst:5 '${MIARRAY[0]}'
> W: bygfoot: possible-bashism-in-maintainer-script preinst:7 '${MIARRAY[*]}'
>
> They look rather valid to me.
I'm agree, I don't know what is the trouble, the Posix Shell uses that way.
maybe the next version corrects this, However everything seems work
fine (the game).

--
Elías