RFS: mecab-naist-jdic - free Japanese Dictionaries for mecab (replacement of mecab-ipadic)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mecab-naist-jdic".

* Package name    : mecab-naist-jdic
  Version         : 0.6.2-20100208pre1-1
  Upstream Author : Masayuki Asahara <masayu-a -@- is.naist.jp>
* URL             : http://sourceforge.jp/projects/naist-jdic/
* License         : BSD (3-clauses)
  Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
mecab-naist-jdic - free Japanese Dictionaries for mecab (replacement of mecab-ipadic
mecab-naist-jdic-eucjp - free Japanese Dictionaries for mecab (replacement of mecab-ipadic

The package appears to be lintian clean (please ignore bogus Standards-Version warning).

The upload would fix these bugs: 491986

My motivation for maintaining this package is: it is used with mecab, morphological
analyzer for Japanese language. It's so important with basis of some products, such
as search engines. Without dictionaries, we cannot use mecab, and free Japanese
dictonary for mecab is quite rare. I believe this package is important for Japanese
language researchers.

And I've already ITPed sylph-searcher package which requires this package :)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mecab-naist-jdic/mecab-naist-jdic_0.6.2-20100208pre1-1.dsc

Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane