RFS: netmask (Updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.3.11 of my package "netmask".

It builds these binary packages:
netmask    - helps determine network masks

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
  contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/netmask/netmask_2.3.11.dsc

This is the changelog for that version:

netmask (2.3.11) unstable; urgency=low

  * Adding quilt for manage patches
  * debian/control
    - Bump debian standards version to 3.8.3 (No changes)
    - Add dpkg (>= 1.15.4) | install-info and ${misc:Depends} to Depends:
  * README.source
    - Add file
  * debian/compat
    - Update to 5
  * debian/copyright
    - Change GPL2 symlink. Makes lintian happy.
  * debian/rules
    - Remove config.sub and config.guess in the clean target and copy the
      files just before the "./configure" call.

Kind regards

--
Luis
http://eviled.org