RFS: miredo

   Hello all,

I am looking for a new sponsor for the package "miredo".

* Package name    : miredo
* Version         : 1.2.2-1
* Upstream Author : mostly myself
* URL             : http://www.remlab.net/miredo/
* License         : GPLv2
* Section         : net

which builds two binaries:
miredo - Teredo IPv6 client and relay
miredo-server - Teredo IPv6 server (rarely used)

Miredo is a Linux/BSD implementation of the Teredo protocol (IETF RFC4380).

This upload would fix two (possibly three) bugs, one of which makes the
package kinda unusable at the moment. I have already been maintaining this
Debian package for a while, but I have been unable to reach my former
sponsor (zorglub).

The package is already on mentors.debian.net:

Best regards,

Rémi Denis-Courmont