I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qodem".
* Package name : qodem
Version : 0.2.0-1
Upstream Author : email@example.com
* URL : http://qodem.sf.net
* License : GPLv2+
Section : comm
It builds these binary packages:
qodem - friendly ncurses-based Unicode-aware communications package
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 560902
My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am both the upstream
author and a Debian user, and think other users will find it useful.
Some more details about qodem:
* Look and feel is very similar to the DOS-era Qmodem(tm).
* Ncurses-based, so can run directly off the console or through ssh/
* Unicode display: translation of CP437 (PC VGA), VT100 DEC Special
Graphics characters, VT220 National Replacement Character sets, etc.,
* Supports BBS-era and Linux emulations: ANSI.SYS (including "ANSI
music" played via SDL), Avatar, VT52, VT100/102, VT220, Linux, and XTerm
* Terminal emulator conveniences: scrollback buffer, capture file,
screen dump, dialing directory, keyboard macros
* Connection methods: ssh, telnet, rlogin, rsh, serial port, local
* Transfer protocols: Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, and Kermit
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qodem
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qodem/qodem_0.2.0-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.