RFS: qodem

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qodem".

* Package name    : qodem
  Version         : 0.2.0-1
  Upstream Author : kevin.lamonte@gmail.com
* URL             : http://qodem.sf.net
* License         : GPLv2+
  Section         : comm

It builds these binary packages:
qodem      - friendly ncurses-based Unicode-aware communications package

The upload would fix these bugs: 560902

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am both the upstream author and a Debian user, and think other users will find it useful. Some more details about qodem:

	* Look and feel is very similar to the DOS-era Qmodem(tm).

* Ncurses-based, so can run directly off the console or through ssh/ telnet/etc.

* Unicode display: translation of CP437 (PC VGA), VT100 DEC Special Graphics characters, VT220 National Replacement Character sets, etc., to Unicode

* Supports BBS-era and Linux emulations: ANSI.SYS (including "ANSI music" played via SDL), Avatar, VT52, VT100/102, VT220, Linux, and XTerm

* Terminal emulator conveniences: scrollback buffer, capture file, screen dump, dialing directory, keyboard macros

* Connection methods: ssh, telnet, rlogin, rsh, serial port, local shell

	* Transfer protocols: Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, and Kermit

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qodem/qodem_0.2.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Kevin Lamonte