Re: RFS: Toonloop, python-purity, python-portmidi

Hello Christoph and Debian mentors,

How do I make sure my packages are considered as non-native ? Should I
remove the "Source" entry in the debian/control file, or set it to a
different value? Right now, I set it to the same name as the package. It
might be wrong. I started from a template for Python projects a friend
gave me which contains only 3 files :
 * debian/control
 * debian/rules
 * debian/changelog
I think I should start by packaging properly only one project, and do
the other ones once I am sure everything is OK.
Since "toonloop" depends on "python-pygame" 1.9 (which I might end up
maintaining too), I should start with something else, like
python-portmidi, python-purity or lunch. I will get back to you with my
choice shortly.

Other question : How do I make sure there are no .hg files in the diff?
I should "export" the sources from the revision control system first ?

Thank you.

Alexandre Quessy

Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)