Graphviz 2.24.0

Hi Mentors,

I've been working on upgrading the graphviz package to the latest 2.24.0
upstream version, primarily because I needed it while playing around
with the ControlFlowGraph plugin for KDevelop4 (which I still haven't
got working, but that's another story ... :-)

At the time there was a RFH on the package, so I figured I'd tidy up
what I'd done and let the maintainer take a look at it.  However while I
was getting around to it, Cyril orphaned the package.

So now I'm thinking, since I've already done all this work and I've got
a bit of an interest in the package, maybe I could pick it up?  However,
this would be the first library package I've done and it's not the
simplest of packages - I don't want to bite off more than I can chew ;-)

So, rather than jumping straight in with a ITA, I wonder if I could ask
someone to take a look at what I've done and see if it looks OK?  If
it's not too far off the mark, I'd be interested in maintaining it.
OTOH if the response is "go away and come back when you know what you're
doing" then fair enough :-)

Cheers,

	David.