RFS: twitim

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "twitim".

* Package name    : twitim
  Version         : 1.3-2
  Upstream Author : Yoshizumi Endo <y-endo(at)ceres.dti.ne.jp>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/twitim/
* License         : GPL2 or later.
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
twitim     - Twitter client for GNOME

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
 Upstream Author create Debian/Ubuntu packages.
 I hope this package into Debian official distribution.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/twitim/twitim_1.3-2.dsc

Kind regards

---
Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>
Key fingerprint: 8BF1 ABFE 00D2 526D 6822  2AC6 13E0 381D AEE9 95F4