Re: RFS: libplist (Adopted, updated package)

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:10:59 +0100
Julien Lavergne <julien.lavergne@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, strangely, the symbols are different if the package is build on
> i386 or on amd64.
> I removed the symbols file until I find why there is such behavior. The
> actual version on mentors should build fine now.

C++ symbols always differ between arches. You either need specific symbols
for every arch, or you will need to drop them altogether.

Regards,
Bradley Smith

--
Bradley Smith                                     brad@brad-smith.co.uk