Re: On patching bts_webui

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009, Luca Niccoli wrote:
> There's one thing that I would like to see in the Debian BTS: automatic
> linking to other bug reports every time someone writes #NNNNNN.
> I would like to file a wishlist report against it with a patch, but I don't
> know how to try it beforehand - the svn trunk can run a self-contained
> server, but I don't know how to generate and feed it a bug database.

See http://bugs.debian.org/debbugs-source/

You can also install a self contained debbugs using the debbugs-local
package in experimental and send patches based on that. [Or use that
to build a local mirror that you run debbugs against.]

Finally, if you have questions or want to discuss things,
debian-debbugs@lists.debian.org is the best place it discuss it.

Don Armstrong

--
"I was thinking seven figures," he said, "but I would have taken a
hundred grand. I'm not a greedy person." [All for a moldy bottle of