Re: On patching bts_webui

Ciao Luca,

Luca Niccoli wrote:

> [..]
> ---
> diff -ru bts-webui/bts_webui/amancay/bugs.py
bts_webui.new/bts_webui/amancay/bugs.py

You did a patch for Amancay, which is not what is currently running at
bugs.debian.org.

Federico Ceratto and me are working on a rewrite of it (we started on
Amancay itself, but decided to write it from scratch using another
framework). It's called Hedgehog (I'm not yet revealing the URL because it's
not yet ready for public test).

If you want more info, please join us at #debian-it on freenode, and contact
me (hanska) or Federico (federico2).

We're also on #amancay on OFTC, you could reach us there as well.

Ciao :),
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino