Re: RFS: xfe (updated package - new upstream release)

> Dear mentors,

Hi,

I'm not using xfe, but here is my comment:

> the privios maintainer of xfe had set the package to RFA. Because the
> version is very old and with some bugs, there is a new upstream version
> available with bugfixes and new features.
>
> I would like to take over maintainance. So I am looking for a sponsor
> for the new version 1.32.1-1 of my package "xfe".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> xfe        - A lightweight file manager for X11
> xfe-i18n   - A lightweight file manager for X11 (i18n support)
> xfe-themes - A lightweight file manager for X11 (themes)

> It is packed in Source formate 3.0 (quilt).
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 529693

A message sent to #529855 (Fwd: New Xfe version 1.18 and fixed bugs) says that
some more bugs have been eventually fixed with that new upstream release, but I
don't see them closed with your debian/changelog; these should be checked
before closed of course. Bug housekeeping is important for both users (to find
their way) and developers (to avoid duplication of work).

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>