RFS: xfe (updated package - new upstream release)

Dear mentors,

the privios maintainer of xfe had set the package to RFA. Because the
version is very old and with some bugs, there is a new upstream version
available with bugfixes and new features.

I would like to take over maintainance. So I am looking for a sponsor
for the new version 1.32.1-1 of my package "xfe".

It builds these binary packages:
xfe        - A lightweight file manager for X11
xfe-i18n   - A lightweight file manager for X11 (i18n support)
xfe-themes - A lightweight file manager for X11 (themes)

It is packed in Source formate 3.0 (quilt).

The upload would fix these bugs: 529693

main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xfe/xfe_1.32.1-1.dsc

Kind regards