Re: RFS: congruity

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 2:00 AM, Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre
<mathieu.tl@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> In the first case, you should specify the license of the new one. In the
>> second case, CC-BY-SA-2.5 does not comply with DFSG.
>>
>> You should also build-depends on sharutils to get uudecode.
>
> Indeed, I'm still good too fast. I knew it needed sharutils, and that
> I needed to add it to Build-Depends...

Now that the archive accepts them, it would be better to switch to the
v3 source package format, which converts the diff.gz into a
debian.tar.gz, so you don't need sharutils at all. See the dpkg-source
manual page, search for "3.0 (quilt)" and here:

http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/DebSrc3.0

--
bye,
pabs