Re: RFS: congruity

OoO Lors de  la soirée naissante du jeudi 12  novembre 2009, vers 17:28,
Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl@gmail.com> disait :

> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "congruity".

> * Package name    : congruity
>  Version         : 13+dfsg-1
>  Upstream Author : Stephen Warren <s-t-concordance@wwwdotorg.org>
> * URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/congruity
> * License         : GPL-3+
>  Section         : misc

Hi Mathieu!

In debian/copyright, you say that  remote.png is CC-BY-SA-2.5. Is it the
original  remote.png  (the one  removed  from  the  archive to  get  the
DFSG-free version) or the new remote.png?

In the first case, you should specify the license of the new one. In the
second case, CC-BY-SA-2.5 does not comply with DFSG.

You should also build-depends on sharutils to get uudecode.
--
panic("Oh boy, that early out of memory?");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/mips/mm/init.c