Re: RFS: colorcode

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 11:22:42PM +0100, Filippo Rusconi wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "colorcode".

> * Package name    : colorcode
>   Version         : 0.5.5-1
>   Upstream Author : Dirk Laebisch <dirk@laebisch.de>
> * URL             : http://colorcode.laebisch.com/
> * License         : GPL-3
>   Section         : games

usr/share/pixmaps/colorcode32.xpm: neither gqview nor xli shows it
reasonably. xli complains with error messages like
 Bad color name '#A7ADAD00'

debian/rules:

	- $(MAKE) clean

The space after "-" keeps lintian from detecting this, but

W: colorcode source: debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error line 32
N:
N:    A rule in the debian/rules file for this package calls the package's
N:    clean or distclean target with a line like:
N:
N:     -$(MAKE) distclean
N:    or
N:     $(MAKE) -i distclean
N:
N:    The leading "-" or the option -i tells make to ignore all errors.
N:    Normally this is done for packages using Autoconf since Makefile may not
N:    exist. However, this line ignores all other error messages, not just the
N:    missing Makefile error. It's better to use:
N:
N:     [ ! -f Makefile ] || $(MAKE) distclean
N:
N:    so that other error messages from the clean or distclean rule will still
N:    be caught (or just remove the "-" if the package uses a static
N:    makefile).
N:
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
N:

Except for that, it looks OK.