Re: RFS: lesstif2 AND Questions about collab-maint

On Thursday 05 November 2009 11:16:08 Paul Gevers wrote:
> My interest was with
> Debian, not specifically with lesstif or any of its dependents. I do
> have the time and the will to invest in FOSS/Debian, but maybe I decided
> on the wrong project? I don't necessarily want to get new packages in so
> I decided to adopt, but how to chose?

In the order I think it is best to resolve them:

rc-alert -- Packages you have installed with release-critical bugs.  See
individual bugs or contact the maintainer(s) to see if you can help.

wnpp-alert -- Package you have installed that have open WNPP bugs.  See
individual bugs or contact the maintainer(s) to see how you can help.

<http://bugs.qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/base.cgi> -- Bugs in the base system.  See
individual bugs or contact the maintainer(s) to see if you can help.

<http://bugs.qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/standard.cgi> -- Bugs in the standard
system or tasks.  See individual bugs or contact the maintainer(s) to see if
you can help.

<http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/> -- All release-critical bugs.  See
individual bugs of contact the maintainer(s) to see if you can help.

If you get dome with all of that, I have a immovable object that needs
relocated. ;)