Re: RFS: stda

Hi Dimitar,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 05:22:00PM +0200, Dimitar Ivanov wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "stda".
>
> * Package name    : stda
>   Version         : 1.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Dimitar Ivanov <dimitar.ivanov@mirendom.net>
> * URL             : http://gnu.mirendom.net/stda.html
> * License         : GPLv3+
>   Section         : math
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> stda       - simple tools for data analysis (stda)

The package looks good so far.

Almost. Would you mind fixing this before the package is uploaded?
I: stda: package-contains-empty-directory usr/sbin/

Either check if files are missing or simply delete the dir from
debian/dirs. (Actually, I think your debian/dirs is unnecessary anyways
but I didn't check.)

Hauke