RFS: stda

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "stda".

* Package name    : stda
  Version         : 1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Dimitar Ivanov <dimitar.ivanov@mirendom.net>
* URL             : http://gnu.mirendom.net/stda.html
* License         : GPLv3+
  Section         : math

It builds these binary packages:
stda       - simple tools for data analysis (stda)

STDA includes some primary tools for data analysis - you can evaluate sums, averages, integrals, histograms, and distributions of 1-d data, and eventually plot the results. The separate programs are stand-alone tools (supporting the standard UNIX input and output pipelines) to be used for data processing from the command line. The package provides utilities for straightforward analysis in situations where a complex analytical approach is not necessary and where an ultimate numerical precision with floating-point numbers is not critical.

The upload would fix these bugs: 550211

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stda/stda_1.0-1.dsc

Kind regards,