Re: RFS: libmpcdec (updated package)

At Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:46:15 +0000,
Antonio Radici wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:1.2.2-3
> of my package "libmpcdec".

The plan for this package is to die ASAP, to be replaced by the new
libmpc package.  I see no point in adopting it, better help with the
libmpcdec6 transition and eventually co-maintain the new package, if
its maintainers are seeking co-maintainers.

> The upload would fix these bugs: 519135, 529456
                                   ^^^^^^
Please read the thread on debian-release.  The list of bugs is
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=tag&users=debian-release@lists.debian.org&data=libmpcdec6-transition