Re: RFS: aqemu (3rd try)

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "aqemu".

Hi,

sorry, I spoke too early :)

I just found something to correct: your orig.tar.gz file contains the
debian dir, while the upstream, does not. I think you should remove it and
place it in the diff.gz file.
It is ok to keep debian/ in the orig.tar.gz if it is also contained in the
upstream source (as it is in most cases).

Please modify it, and send me the corrected file.

If you want, you can also add the Italian translation to the .desktop file:

Name[it]=AQEMU
Comment[it]=Interfaccia Grafica per QEMU e KVM

Regards

Marco