Re: RFS: sxid (updated package)

Quoting "Timur Birsh" <taem@linukz.org>:

Hi George,

Thanks for your review.

George Danchev wrote:

[./source/notify.c:112]: (error) Resource leak: mail_pipe

In source/notify.c on lines 78-79:

    if (!nomail)
        mail_pipe = popen (buffer, "w");

and (lines 108-109):

    if (!nomail)
        pclose (mail_pipe);

It seems that resource properly released?

You are correct, I overlooked that somehow (I also saw that the file handle (mail_pipe) is checked against NULL, well before the close). OTOH, cppcheck was fooled by the scope of (global) var `nomail' (were it local to the function, such false positive does not occur). I prepared a little test case and reported it as well.