Re: RFS: graph isomorphism package nauty

At Sat, 5 Sep 2009 13:32:26 -0500,
Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> I'm willing to sponsor nauty.

Thanks!

> I had a very quick look.  It builds and seems to produce correct packages.
> However, there is some weird output during the process:

>   dh --with quilt /usr/share/topgit/tg2quilt.mk
>   dh: Unknown sequence /usr/share/topgit/tg2quilt.mk (choose from: binary binary-arch binary-indep build clean install patch)

Ahh, yeah. So the problem (which I think is just aesthetic) is an
interaction between gmake and dh.  I have worked around it by replacing

,----
| -include  /usr/share/topgit/tg2quilt.mk
`----

with

,----
| include $(wildcard /usr/share/topgit/tg2quilt.mk)
`----

Hopefully you don't find the solution uglier than the problem :)

The new package can be found in the same places.

 http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/n/nauty/nauty_2.4~b7-1.dsc

the new git tag is debian/2.4b7rc3