Re: RFS: graph isomorphism package nauty

Hi David,

I'm willing to sponsor nauty.

On Sat, Sep 05, 2009 at 02:11:20PM -0300, David Bremner wrote:

> I found a silly packaging bug that causes the package to FTBFS almost
> everywhere.
>
> I uploaded a new version to
>
>   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/n/nauty/nauty_2.4~b7-1.dsc

I had a very quick look.  It builds and seems to produce correct packages.
However, there is some weird output during the process:

  dh --with quilt /usr/share/topgit/tg2quilt.mk
  dh: Unknown sequence /usr/share/topgit/tg2quilt.mk (choose from: binary binary-arch binary-indep build clean install patch)

I don't have topgit installed.  Maybe you do, and don't see this
warning.  As I say, on first glance the .debs appear OK, so this
doesn't appear to do any harm; but better if it can be avoided.

Cheers,
-Steve