RFS: nd (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.2-2.1 of
the package "nd". It builds these binary packages:

    nd  --- Tiny little command line WebDAV interface

The upload would fix this bug: 408084

- Source repository:
    deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

 - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nd/nd_0.8.2-2.1.dsc

This package has been unattended since December 1st, 2004,
when Fumito Ukai prepared Debian package nd-0.8.2-2.
The upstream source dates from November 2004.
My initial efforts are some tidying of the packaging,
and the correction of all compiler warnings.

Since the source code seems to be abondoned upstreams,
I have recently made a private fork of these sources,
which will in due time be made public, and will then
contain completions of those features that the author
Yuuichi Teranishi mentions within the code as still
outstanding.

I would please me if someone could upload, or at least
criticize, this package on my behalf.

Kind regards

     Mats Erik Andersson
--