RFS: jfauth: Just Fast Authentication

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jfauth".

* Package name    : jfauth
  Version         : 0.1
  Upstream Author : Avery Pennarun <apenwarr@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://github.com/apenwarr/jfauth
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : net  (better suggestions?)

It builds these binary packages:
jfauth     - Just Fast Authentication daemon, proxy, PAM module, and tools

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jfauth/jfauth_0.1.dsc

jfauth is a tiny, simple, secure program that makes it easy to set up
your Debian system authenticate against another Debian system. The
master server, in turn, can be authenticating against any PAM module
(such as LDAP, a Windows domain controller, etc).

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions,
etc.  We're now using this at work and it's saving us a lot of
repeated password changes (and we don't need to administer an LDAP or
NIS server, thank goodness).

Have fun,

Avery