Re: RFS: aqemu

Hello,

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 01:12, Ignace Mouzannar<mouzannar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> do you really need libqt4-dev >= 4.5.1-2? I think "4.4" is enough, as
>> the configure.sh said, and we often does not include "-2" in the build
>> depends version.
>
> I have corrected the dependency on libqt4-dev to (>= 4.4),  and
> removed all the release dependencies.
>
> A new version has been uploaded.

comments:

1. my words is not clear in last mail. I want to say: if you don't
know which library version your package should depends on, I prefer
don't write the version. and use the last version in debian is a bad
practice, it will prevent any backport works.

2. why the arch is only i386? kvm can works on i386 and amd64[1], qemu
can works on more archs, can you change the arch to any?
[1] https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=kvm
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=qemu

3. how about change qmake in debian/rules to qmake-qt4, otherwise you
should build conflict with libqt3-mt-dev(maybe other package, you
should check it), which also provide a qmake command.

thanks.

--
Best Regards
LI Daobing