Re: RFS: python-ipcalc

Dear Golov,

Thank you for your review of the python-ipcalc package.
An updated package which has just been uploaded to
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action="" class="il">python-ipcalc
should fix the discovered problems.

Best regards

2009/6/25 mezgani ali <handrix@gmail.com>
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
[mezgani ali, 2009-06-25]
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Evgeni Golov <evgeni@debian.org> wrote:
> > Here are some quick findings, more to come:
> > 0. why is the package native? it shouldn't be.
>
> Done

not really :-P
I removed the debian directory from the orig.tar.gz, that was the source of the warning.

> > 5. Please use python-central or python-support and not hardcode python
> > >= 2.0 in depends, use ${python:Depends}.
> >
> Done

please use python-support or you'll have problems with finding sponsor
when Evgeni will be busy...
I'm so happy the package seems to be lintian clean :)
I hope that's ok