About adopt package

Hi mentors,

I want to adopt a package - python-crypto which has been retitled to
`IFA' by me.

But I'm in a puzzle about the procedure.
I try to contact the original maintainer, but no response.

Below is the mail with my question.

--- begin ---
Hi,

I noticed that you'd set the title of python-crypto to `RFA'.
And I'm willing to adopt it. Can I? I'm not a DD or DM now.

As a new one to do that and I'm not very familiar with the whole
procedure in fact. So many things are new to me(manuals are so complex).
Pls forgive me.

I've retitle `RFA' to `ITA' now. What shall I do next? Fix bugs? If I
want to do some update/modify what things I need concern about and how
can I do that?

Thanks for your time.

Any hints?

Thanks