RFS: sipwitch and ucommon

I am looking for a sponsor for GNU SIP Witch and GNU uCommon.  Yes, I
(now) know the rev should not be "0" ;).

* Package name    : sipwitch
  Version         : 0.5.6-0
  Upstream Author : me
* URL             : http://www.gnutelephony.org
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libsipwitch-dev - Headers and static link library for libswitch
libsipwitch0 - Runtime library for sipwitch server
perl-sipwitch - perl package to control local sipwitch server
php5-sipwitch - php5 extension to control local sipwitch server
python-sipwitch - Python package to control local sipwitch server
sipwitch   - sip peer media telephony server
sipwitch-plugin-forward - Forward registration and redirection module
for sipwitch
sipwitch-plugin-scripting - Scripting plugin for sipwitch
sipwitch-plugin-subscriber - Subscriber gateway plugin for sipwitch
sipwitch-plugin-zeroconf - Zeroconf plugin for sipwitch

* Package name    : ucommon
  Version         : 2.0.5-0
  Upstream Author : me
* URL             : http://www.gnutelephony.org
* License         : LGPL-3
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libucommon-dev - Headers and static link library for ucommon
libucommon-doc - Class documentation for ucommon runtime
libucommon2 - Portable C++ runtime for threads and sockets
libucommon2-dbg - debugging symbols for libucommon2

These packages can be found on mentors.debian.net:

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sipwitch/sipwitch_0.5.6-0.dsc

and