Re: RFS: kernelcheck

Master Kernel <master.kernel.contact@gmail.com> writes:

> It builds these binary packages:
> kernelcheck - Build a kernel from the latest source with a push of a
> button

Please include the full description in your RFS so prospective sponsors
can make a quicker decision about whether to investigate your package.

The package synopsis should be written so that it works in a sentence
where “<synopsis-text>” is inserted into:

    The ‘kernelcheck’ package provides a <synopsis-text>.

I suggest the following synopsis:

    tool for automated build of kernel from latest source

--
 \       “I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything |
  `\                                     specifically.” —Steven Wright |