Re: RFS: kabikaboo --lintian-clean? no.

Well the system e-mailed me back and said :

---

Your package does not seem to be lintian clean.
'lintian' is a tool to verify if source package contain obvious
packaging errors. These warnings/errors were found:
W: kabikaboo source: dh-clean-k-is-deprecated
N:
N:    This package calls dh_clean -k in its debian/rules file and declares a
N:    debhelper compatibility version of at least 7.
N:
N:    debhelper 7 deprecated dh_clean -k in favour of dh_prep.
N:
N:    Refer to the dh_clean(1) manual page for details.
N:
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
N:
W: kabikaboo source: native-package-with-dash-version
N:
N: Native packaging should only be used if a piece of software was written
N:    specifically to be turned into a Debian package. In this case, the
N:    version number should not contain a Debian revision part.
N:
N: Native source packages are sometimes created by accident. In most cases
N:    the reason is the location of the original source tarball. dpkg-source
N:    searches for this in ../package_upstream-version.orig.tar.gz.
N:
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
N:

---

I swear I was tricked by the "lintian" tool.

grr