Re: RFS: kabikaboo

Hi,

> Why it should be in Debian: there are ~ a hundred text editors, but none
> of them are like this, at least not that I know of.  I personally
> couldn't write my novel without it - that's why I made it! :)
>
> cheers
> Dave
>

> PS. I hope everything is in order here, but if not, please let me know
> what to fix.  I'm totally new at this...

Interesting && thoughtful presentation, which doesn't mean I'm ready to
sponsor, but to look at it and give some comments you can start with:

You should always run lintian over your package. It is very good at explaining
what made it unhappy and generally gives good pointers how to fix these. If you
are in doubt how to properly fix these warnings and errors, you can always ask
again here.