Re: RFS: partlibrary (QA Upload) [updated]

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 01:21:36PM -0700, Daniel Moerner wrote:
> You could still add a watch file, and it would also be trivial to fix
> at least one of the pedantic warnings here by adding the Homepage
> field in debian/control.

You're absolutely right. I was working on a different package at the
same time and confused what I had done. Shouldn't have happened... :-/

> I think you need to be more verbose in debian/changelog, you seemed to
> completely rework the structure of the source package as well as the
> build system (it used to use separate dh_* calls and pack the upstream
> zip inside the .orig.tar.gz, now you unpack the upstream source
> directly and use dh 7). I think this is the correct choice but it
> needs to be documented.

Right, same reason.

I've uploaded the updated package with the same version to mentors.d.n
to not confuse other QA workers with entries in changelog that were
never uploaded.

Thanks for the review, Daniel.

Hauke