Re: RFS: partlibrary (QA Upload)

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Jan Hauke Rahm<info@jhr-online.de> wrote:

You could still add a watch file, and it would also be trivial to fix
at least one of the pedantic warnings here by adding the Homepage
field in debian/control. By the way, here's a working watch file:

version=3
http://www.ribbonsoft.com/qcad_downloads.html \
	ftp://anonymous:anonymous@ribbonsoft.com/archives/partlibrary/partlibrary-(.*)\.tar\.gz

I think you need to be more verbose in debian/changelog, you seemed to
completely rework the structure of the source package as well as the
build system (it used to use separate dh_* calls and pack the upstream
zip inside the .orig.tar.gz, now you unpack the upstream source
directly and use dh 7). I think this is the correct choice but it
needs to be documented.

IANADD so I can't sponsor your package, but it looks like a perfect
candidate for a QA upload.

Regards,
Daniel

--